Consecrated Care, Inc. will develop a customized treatment plan to meet the needs of each client. Each plan will be tailored to meet the clients physical, emotional, cultural and spiritual needs. Our staff strives to provide a positive attitude concerning addiction recovery and to encourage retention in treatment. The treatment plans can be categorized into three key stages: Initial, intermediate and transition. Services provided under each are as follows:
New treatment plan developed within 10 days of client’s admission date.
- • Counseling introduction and sessions
- • Group counseling sessions
- • Medical assessment
Time of adjustment and stabilization.
- • Medication therapy identified
- • Medical assessments
- • Treatment plan review
- • Relapse prevention plan developed, if appropriate
Medication reduction and detoxification.
- • Development of an aftercare plan
- • Establish a peer support network
- • Implementation of detoxification timeline